We are very excited to announce that the 2nd Annual BERLIN INTERNATIONAL SPIRITS COMPETITION (“BISC”) will be taking place this year on March 1-2nd, 2015 at the Kempinski Hotel Bristol in Berlin. This competition stands out as the only European spirits competition where all the judges are real trade buyers judging the spirits by its category and actual price.
BENEFITS AND VISIBILITY:
The BISC will offer brand exposure in the following ways:
• All winning brands will be listed on the BISC site with its image and link to their website.
• The results of the BISC will be promoted vigorously to trade and consumer media. There will be media onsite reporting on the competition.
• Winning brands will receive an actual medal to represent their win.
• There is no charge for winning brands to use their winning award icons in their marketing or promotional materials.
• The media sponsors will be listing all awarded brands and profiling the top winners
• There will be a formal press release disseminated on behalf of the BISC announcing the winners within two weeks of the competition.
• BISC top winners will be showcased at ProWein in Dusseldorf March 2015 along with the top winners of the Berlin International Wine Competition New York International Spirits Competition and New York International Wine Competition. There will be no additional charge for the selected winners to participate in the trade show.
Any questions please contact us at [email protected]